Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Believe in My Heart


Palembang,
July 07, 2010


I Believe in My Heart, while i try to reach the best way for my live, but keep things in mind, all the best efforts while we try to plan, we have to ask to Allah, for the best thing for our Live.

I need some one, to be a shoulder to cry on,
I need some one, who would like to be share about the life,
I need some one, who would like laugh and sad together...
I need some one, who would like accepting me as the way i am...
I need some one, who would like to be as my inspiration..
I need some one, who together to find solution in every single step case in my life...
I need some one, who really care with me,
I need some one, who would like be in my side till in the end of my life...

I am waiting for some one who really want to be in my side?....
I am just expect the girl who really love me much will be in my side till the end the Time.

I just ask to Allah, i will find her in the right moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys