Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sharing is Caring by Google Local Guide

Sharing is caring, by share in Google Local Guide you will help others people
to find the information that help them so much. 

Bengkulu, Indonesia.

April 20, 2018.

Hello, my name is Bambang Purnomo. I live in Bengkulu, Indonesia. As a traveler, I need so many informations about the destination that I want to visit. Google Local Guide help me so much to find the information. For example: When I visited Japan in 2017, Google Local Guide help me so much for finding the Local Halal Restaurant, Tourism Spot that friendly for baby and local transportation that me and my family can use when we visited Japan for 10 days in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. And even I can't speak Japanese, by Google I made my family come true for visiting Japan.

Me and my family while visited Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto, Japan.
Thank you Google for helping me for the information.

In another hand, when I visit another countries, or local destination in Indonesia. Google help me so much about the detail information about the location, pictures and others that make me easy to find. 


As local guide, I love to share in Google. I love to write any information in my blog: bambangpurnomohp.blogspot.com, or make any videos in my Youtube Channel: Bambang Purnomo.

Everyone find the information about something in internet right now, and Google provide the information to the people. So thats why I love to share everything because I can help and share the positive things in Google.

Because Sharing is caring. And I love to share.
Cheers
Bambang Purnomo

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys