Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Necessary and unnecessary

Necessary and not necessary is the opponent words.
I often find this word when i want do things in my life.

Just now, i have received an massage from my manager
"the guy that always make me feeling stress",
He said to me that i always wrong in doing my job,
thats always make me upset and stress in whole my time under his supervise.

Necessary means, it is needed and must to be done by give the pressure to other people
and make the people inconvenient and uncomfortable of him.

Getting old and adults is a measurement of the running of time that we passed
in the life.

I always try to cheers it up in my appearance
even i have broken and upset heart.

Thats life means guys,
just keep it fighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys