Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am Just Dreamin



Palembang,
June 23, 2010

I am screaming at this night, i am feel such kind of all of those thousands tons of cars hit me, and i fell so much pain when you are gone.

I am miss somebody in love,
I am getting tight up with my pain now.......

But i wish, there will come a woman who will take me away, and will give me a spirit in every single step of my love. Wish all my this time is useful for me to focus on my study and my works. Wish all the best for you, kindly would like say that:
- you are always patient for me,
- you are always inform me where ever you are,
- you are always nice to be ....

Even, i am not as yours, but you are the best i ever had, i am just missing much when the beautiful moment in Jogja....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys