Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feel Free out of Mind

Palembang,
January 26, 2012

It's lately night, almost in the middle of night, i am still writing some articles for my blog, and it's seem I don't know why, I can't sleep earlier at this Thursday night. Then, i thought better for me to write something about my idea for my blog.

For this week, I don't know i am feeling blue, i can't feel so free, i am feeling in the bad condition, but I always trying to keep smiling to anybody. And I always keep silent, and let it be unsaid. I feel truly free when i talk something with the writing, because i can explore all out of my mind and my blog always would like listening my story of life in my daily activities.

I always say grateful to my God, because My God give the best thing for my life, for my parents, my job, and all the things I have, so feel grateful,. Thanks God. But the things is, I always feel empty in my heart. In this almost 26 years old i am, i feel i need some guidance to make to fill my empty heart with something.

I need some vocation, i don't think so..
I need a new situation, i don't think so..

I think i need be able so close to Allah, i need having so many times to learn about Islam, Alqur'an, and Sunnah. Ya Robb, let me in to get your brightness way for my life...

2 comments:

  1. sometime we need refreshing ,to get new thing that make we feel better ,but ... when u just think to come to Alloh that Alloh is already be with u...jadi jangan ragu untuk mendekatkan diri pada-Nya yah...oyah aku td add ym kamu,boleh kan...

    ReplyDelete

hello guys