Monday, July 27, 2015

Notes From Qatar 2 - Book Review




Bengkulu,
July 27, 2015.

“There is no GROWTH in COMFORT ZONE, and there is no COMFORT ZONE in a GROWTH ZONE, I must leave my COMFORT ZONE to GROW.”
This is one of my favorite quote from Muhammad Assad, in his book. I have already read his book Notes From Qatar 1, 2 and 3.

He is very young, energetic, have a vision, and next future leader. There are so many Life Learning that i took from his book, about his experiences when he lived for studying his first degree in Malaysia and Post Degree in Qatar.

Such kind amazing experiences that he told in his book.
This is the review of one of his book "Notes From Qatar 2" in Bahasa. I wish helping for you to search the review about his book.

Please kindly check to my Slide Share about the Review of this book.
http://bit.ly/1LNjH6o



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys