Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CLICK


Palembang,
January 14, 2010

I am bit tight up with the situation at past, so i am just arrive in new journey, and take a look inside, is there any chance for me to alive in this new island then, is it happened again.

I am expecting to the new wish, new dream, wish it will come to be my expectation for my life. I wish, it will be happened by the paradise sight at my soul.

Wishes all the best for my feeling right now, feel such kind a block ice come to me, and make me so feel comfort now, without any anger feeling, and vengence hearth. I hope, it make me alive till the end of my life, will be there every single step in my life, just be supported me for living in this hardest world.

Wish is all the best for our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello guys